Tuesday, July 26, 2011

No Sale: A note to sales "professionals".

Dear Sales "Professional",

Today you did not make a sale.  I thought you might like some insight as to why you lost your sale and/or commission.  Please select the situation that applies specifically to you:
  • The shiny, green John Deere diesel tractor in the barn was purchased from another dealer after the third time you referred to my wife as "honey" and after the fourth time she asked you a specific technical question that you ignored or provided the answer to me.
  • When my wife asked you to show her the Smith and Wesson M&P45 and you told her it was probably too much gun for a lady because it really "kicks", she only smiled because she was thinking about giving you a kick in the head with the butt of her Colt 1911 .45.
  • Please don't tell my wife "your husband can take care of that" when she asks how to adjust the rear-shock pre-load on a Yamaha V-Star 1300 cruiser she had considered purchasing from you.
I hope this serves to enlighten you as to why your card hit the garbage can as we left your business.

Sincerely,

The Husband of an Intelligent, Sexy, Sassy, and Educated Redhead

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful! I have not gone back to certain gun shops because all they want to show me is a revolver in pink.

    ReplyDelete